Thursday, January 05, 2006

LOSTminds Podcast Information

With the release of the first episode, I've so far have 18 downloads for the show, which is pretty cool, considering that it's only on a few directories at the moment.

But anyway, I wanted to give people that check this website a sneak preview into next week's show.

Right now it looks like I'll have a friend from school and fellow "losty" over and he'll do the show with me. I also believe that my mom is going to be on it, because she doesn't like LOST this season, and we'll learn why. That should open some discussion for the my third podcast episode, which will be about the night's LOST episode and what's better or worse about Season 2 from Season 1.

Also, I've been developing a huge theory about the big LOST picture: what the heck is going on? Where are they? Why are they there? I will give my theory!

And of course, I want to put your stuff on the show too! You can email your theories to lostmindscast@gmail.com or call 1-206-339-3715 to leave a voicemail that will be put onto the show. Or you can simply sign into the forums and post your theories on there!

Thanks for using the LOSTminds website, and thanks for listening to the show!
-Matthew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home