Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I'm Recording Tomorrow

For those of you who check this website frequently (thank you), just a heads up that I'm recording tomorrow. I need anything you've been holding off with by 7:30pm Central Time tomorrow if you want it to make the show. I promise it will be really cool. I'm going to begin recording 10 minutes prior to the show begining. I have an awesome theory to get in, and an interview.

So check your podcast directory on Thursday to make sure you get the latest portion of LOSTminds!

NOTE: I have not gotten put on iTunes yet. Apologies. Apple hates me. Long story, but it involves downloading LOST on dial-up. But I'll get on there sooner or later, and then you can listen to me all day!

ANOTHER NOTE: I could possibly be getting new equiptment soon, but I'm not sure, as it's $150. But it would sound really cool, so yeah.

-Matthew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home